1. DEFINITIONS. In the following Conditions of Sale the "Company" means Adaam Pty Ltd ABN: 50 744 976 150 trading as Adam Dental Supplies and the "Purchaser" means the entity purchasing the goods the subject of these Conditions of Sale.
2. GENERAL. These terms and conditions govern all sales of goods by the Company and are the only contractual terms that bind the Company except as otherwise agreed to in writing by the Company and those, if any, cannot be excluded by law.
3. QUOTATIONS. Any quotation made by the Company is not to be construed or operate as an offer or obligation to sell. The Company reserves the right to accept or reject all orders it receives in its absolute discretion. Quotations issued by the Company are valid for 30 days.
4. PRICES. The prices payable by the Purchaser are the Company's prices ruling at the date the goods are delivered to the Purchaser The unit price contained in any quotation is based on the quantities of goods refereed to in the quotation. If there is any variation in the total quantity of goods ordered from that quoted, the Company reserves the right to amend the unit prices quoted. Unless otherwise expressly stated, all prices are exclusive of taxes, imposts and duties, including GST, and are payable by the Purchaser in addition to the price of the goods. The prices and graphics published on our site may contain technical inaccuracies or errors. We reserve the right not to accept a price incorrectly listed on a site.
5. PAYMENT. Unless otherwise agreed to in writing by the Company or otherwise provided on the Company's invoices or price lists, payment for the goods and all other costs and expenses payable in accordance with these terms and conditions must be made to the Company within thirty (30) days from date of statement. If the Purchaser delays or defaults in respect of any payment, the Company reserves the right, in addition to other remedies it may have to charge interest at a rate equivalent to 2% in excess of [such rates as shall be charged from time to time to the Company by its bankers for overdraft accommodation], such interest to be calculated from the date of delivery to the date of full payment by the Purchaser. Any payment by the Purchaser will be credited first against the interest accrued to the date of payment.
6. CREDIT - Where the Company agrees to a credit arrangement with the Purchaser, the Company reserves the right at any time to suspend or revoke that credit facility or to change credit terms when in the Company's sole opinion the financial condition of the Purchaser so warrants. The Purchaser agrees that a condition of approval of a credit account with the Company may be a request for the Purchaser to provide personal guarantees from its directors or a banker's guarantee, or both. The Purchaser undertakes to inform all directors or proprietors listed on the Credit Application Form that items of personal information about them disclosed in the application that are permitted to be kept on a credit information file may be disclosed to a credit reporting agency or debt collecting agency
7. INFORMATION AND DRAWING. All descriptive specifications, illustrations, drawings, data, dimensions and weights supplied by the Company or otherwise contained in catalogues, price lists or other advertising matter of the Company are approximate only and are intended to be by way of general description of the goods. Such descriptive specifications do not form part of the contractual description of the goods unless agreed to in writing by the Company, in which case such they are subject to recognised trade tolerances.
9. ACCEPTANCE. The Purchaser must notify the Company in writing, within seven (7) days of the date of delivery, of any non-compliance with the order (subject to the usual trade tolerances relating to weight, dimension and processing). If the Purchaser fails to give that notice then, to the extent permitted by statute, the goods shall be deemed to have been accepted by the Purchaser and the Purchaser must pay for the goods in accordance with the order and these terms and conditions.
10. RISK. Risk in goods supplied by the Company passes on delivery to the Purchaser or its agent. If the Purchaser fails to take possession of the goods within seven (7) days of being notified that the goods are ready for delivery:
11. TITLE. Notwithstanding clause 10, title to goods remains with the Company until all monies owing in respect of those goods, including any amounts payable under clause 10(c), are paid by the Purchaser. Until such payment is received, the Purchaser must hold the goods as bailee for the Company, subject to the Purchaser's right to deal with the goods in the ordinary course of business. If the goods are sold or consumed in the ordinary course of business, the Purchaser must hold any monies received on trust for the benefit of the Company. The Purchaser grants the Company an irrevocable licence to enter at any time, the premises of the Purchaser or any other premises under the Purchaser's control, for the purposes of repossession of goods owned by the Company.
12. TERMINATION. The Company may terminate any contract for the supply of goods if:
13. WARRANTIES. (a) The only conditions and warranties that are binding on the Company in respect of the state, quality or condition of the goods supplied by it to the Purchaser are those imposed and required to be binding by statute (including the Trade Practices Act 1974) To the extent permitted by law, the liability of the Company arising from the breach of such conditions or warranties is, at the Company's option, limited to the replacement or repair of the goods supplied to the Purchaser. Otherwise all other conditions and warranties, whether expressed or implied by law in respect of the state, quality or condition of the said goods which may apart from this clause be binding on the Company are expressly excluded.
14. PRIVACY - Where the Purchaser provides personal information about its personnel or referees to the Company in the course of purchasing products from the Company, or applying for a credit account with the Company, the Purchaser undertakes to notify the relevant personnel that:
15. LEGAL CONSTRUCTION. These conditions are to be governed and interpreted according to the laws of Victoria and the Company and the Purchaser consent and submits to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Victoria.
Conditions of Use